Monday, April 27, 2009

Disney Pages


This Mickey Mouse page is my newest creation. It came out so good, and it was so easy. One of these pages, along with a second page that I haven't created yet, will be one of the prizes this weekend at our National Scrapbook Day event at Precious Treasures in Gretna, Neb.

In addition, I soon will begin taking orders for custom Disney pages, as well as selling pre-made Disney pages at Precious Treasures. If you are interested, please email me at iteachscrap@cox.net.

2 comments:

  1. Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
    _____________________________

    Science Dissertation

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

    Masters Dissertation

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!