Monday, May 18, 2009

DESIGN STUDIO CLASSES COMING SOON!

I am currently designing a new class for all you Cricut users! I hope to offer a class on using Design Studio, the Cricut software that allows you to do things such as weld letters together and cut words as one piece.
Because I will need access to a laptop to teach this class, right now I will only be able to offer this one at the Precious Treasures store as Amy has bought a laptop just for this purpose.
I will let you all know as soon as I have my first class scheduled.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I saw your posting on Craigslist. My wonderful daughter got me a Cricut for Mother's Day and now I would love to take one of your classes (or more!) to help me learn how to use it to it's fullest potential!
    Do you have any classes set up for my level?

    Thanks!
    Sandee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandee!
    Absolutely! I've taught people who have never opened their machines as well as and people who have had their machines for years and 25 cartridges!
    Email me and let me know what day/time would work for you!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!