Tuesday, June 2, 2009

PRECIOUS TREASURES

Yesterday, I spent 5 hours helping Amy at Precious Treasures in Gretna pack up her store and get it ready to move to Fremont. Because of some a sad situation, she has to be out of her current location by Wednesday night. And if you've ever been in her store, you know what a crazy idea that is! But with an amazing liquidation sale and lots of man power, we got a lot done yesterday.
It was kinda a sad day for me because I have become very attached to the store in Gretna. In fact, I got teary when I was packing up the Tooth Fairy paper. That was why I found her store in the first place. And I've learned so much teaching for Amy and becoming her friend.
But she's very excited about her new store in downtown Fremont. I haven't seen it yet, but I am told it is bigger and has lots of charm and character. Amy needs a fresh start right now. And yes, I will still be teaching and cropping out there, but I will probably have make my trips out there more efficient by having a bunch of classes and bringing my own stuff to crop.
And thanks to Amy, I hopefully have found another store to teach classes at... more details on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!