Wednesday, July 22, 2009

AUGUST CLASSES POSTED

Hi all! I just posted my August class schedule. It includes a new class, Cricut Advanced--Clothing and Home Decor. This hands-on class will teach you the ins and outs of vinyl on walls, glass, books, etc., as well as using a certain material I found to personalize shirts and tote bags.
The cost is $20, but includes all supplies. You will get to take home several samples, including a decorated t-shirt. This is a great class for anyone who wants to use their Cricut to make gifts, especially with Christmas coming up.
I am teaching this class at both Precious Treasures and Hy-Vee in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!