Wednesday, July 22, 2009

NEW CRICUT CLUB FORMING!

Do you love your Cricut machine? Do you constantly search out new and interesting things to do with it? Do you keep up with all the Cricut news and rumors?
Then, I have a something for you... I am starting a monthly Cricut Club just for Cricut owners. We'll get together to share ideas, show off our work, review cartridges and gossip about Cricut news. We’ll have prizes and do a quick make-and-take project. Cost is $5 to cover prizes and supplies for the project.
The first meeting of the Cricuteer's Club will be at the Hy-Vee in Papillion, 72nd and Highway 370, on August 22 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. And feel free to stay and crop with me for FREE from 6 p.m. to midnight.
If you'd like to join us, please email me at iteachscrap@cox.net and feel free to pass this invitation along to others!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!