Wednesday, August 26, 2009

CRICUT FOR T-SHIRTS

Hi everyone! I had a class on Saturday that was designed for using the Cricut to make home decor items and images for clothing. Well, the ladies in that class were consumed with making custom t-shirts with the vinyl. So, here is what they did...




Cut with letters from Lyrical Letters and stars from George.







Lyrical Letters with a Roadrunner from 50 States.
Basically, you can use vinyl for all sorts of things. We used adhesive vinyl but also heat set the letters with a dry iron. I am waiting to hear back from them about how the shirts wash and wear.
I have another home decor Cricut class on Saturday at Precious Treausures in Fremont.

1 comment:

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!