Wednesday, August 19, 2009

GEARING UP FOR FALL

Hello, everyone! I am still here, I've just been very busy getting both my personal life and my business ready for fall! The kids start school on Monday, so I hopefully have some more free time soon -- at least a little!
As for I Teach Scrap, I am in the process of planning for the fall. If you have any requests for classes, this is the time to speak up! Here is what I have in mind for two new classes and workshops:
--Using your Cricut to make holiday gifts (using vinyl, glass etching, etc.)
--Cricut for cardmakers (we'll get a jump start on holiday cards)
I am still working on a class for the Design Studio, and perhaps the new Gypsy (basically a hand-held version of the Design Studio). I really want to get one of these so I won't have to use my computer, which is very aged and can't handle the software. Maybe Santa will bring me one!
Next, the first meeting of my Cricuteer Club is Saturday from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Papillion Hy-Vee. I have four ladies already planning on being there. We are going to explore the beauty of using chipboard on your Cricut. I am working on starting a similar club at the Precious Treasures store in Fremont. All Cricut users are invited to join us. The cost is just $5 to cover supplies and prizes.
Lastly, I have a new class at a new location in the works for late September. The project is a Halloween-themed 2-page layout featuring some very cool papers. I will post more details on this as soon as I get the project approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!