Friday, August 28, 2009

NEW DETAILS ON NEW CLASS, NEW LOCATION

YES! I can finally share details about a new location that I am teaching at coming in September. The store is called Busy Scrappin' and it is located in Bellevue at 1025 Galvin Road. Bev Hill, the owner, puts a lot of time and energy into her store and I am delighted that she agreed to let me teach a beginner Cricut class there.
The class will be Sept. 26 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. and here is the 2-page layout we are doing:



The cost is $19, including all supplies except adhesive. You can sign up for the class at www.Busy-Scrappin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!