Sunday, October 18, 2009

HELP ME PLAN FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Hello! I am getting ready to start planning my holiday class and workshop schedule, and I need your help. Are you looking to cut costs this holiday season and want to make gifts this year? I can help you do that. I have lots of ideas for easy and inexpensive holiday decor and gifts, and I am looking to plan holiday gift workshops in various places at various times.
Just let me know what you'd like to learn and do! Email me at iteachscrap@cox.net. And look for my November/December schedule coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!