Monday, December 7, 2009

EVER WONDERED WHAT AN END CAP IS?

Do you have a Cricut Expressions that came with the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge, and have wondered what the End Cap feature is and what to do with it?
It is actually a very handy feature for the holiday season. No need to buy gift tags anymore. Check this out:


I made this tag for my son's Christmas present using the End Cap. Basically, you can use it enclose words or images within a tag. You can also use this for name tags or bookmarks. If you want more details on how to do this, please email me at iteachscrap@cox.net.
Have fun wrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!