Monday, December 7, 2009

FROM MY KITCHEN

If you have been shopping for Cricut stuff recently, you've probably noticed there are quite a few new cartridges out there. Some are limited edition and have fewer images, others are available only through certain stores.
I love to explore new cartridges and play with them, but I am picky about which ones I will buy. On the day after Thanksgiving, I was in Cheyenne, Wyo. I went to the Michaels and found lots of cartridges left at the $35.99 price. I picked up Everyday Paper Dolls and From My Kitchen.
I am not sure why I like From My Kitchen. I just do. But last night, I decided to design some sample pages and used the kitchen cart. Here is what I came up with...


The "cookies" title and the gingerbread men were both from the kitchen cartridge. I am thinking about selling pages like this, and others. So if you are interested, please email me at iteachscrap@cox.net




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!