Monday, December 28, 2009

GIFT BAGS

I personally love gift bags. They are so much easier and economical than gift wrap. But have you ever looked at the price tag for the really cute and fancy bags? Sometimes, the bags are more expensive than the gift you put inside the bag.
So, I save money and create a more personalized gift bag by buying inexpensive colored or even brown ones from Wal-Mart or Michaels, and use my Cricut to adorn them with images or letters selected just for the person who will be getting the bag. And if you don't have a Cricut, you can still use inexpensive stickers, stamps or rub-ons to decorate the bag.
This Christmas, I dressed up basic brown bags for my two sporty nieces. I used Everyday Paper Dolls for the images and one of the fonts off Lyrical Letters, outlined with the markers, for the girls' names.





1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful gift bags. I like how you used the paper dolls to decorate them.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!