Saturday, February 13, 2010

VERY BUSY START TO 2010


The past few months have been very busy for me. I have taught Cricut classes nearly every weekend, and most of the classes have been nearly full. I have really enjoyed meeting so many other scrappers and introducing them to the world of the Cricut.
Why so many new Cricut students? Probably because the Cricut machines have been on sale a lot since the day after Thanksgiving! More about that in the next post...
The first weekend, I taught at the Scrapateers retreat in Lincoln. What a great group of people! The next retreat will be in October and I've already been asked to come back. To the left is a picture of me while I was teaching a beginner class. I actually had two advanced classes, one with 6 and one with 4 students and a beginner with two students. Plus, I met some amazing women! Thanks for inviting me Patsy and thanks to Dana for recommending me. If you are interested in October's retreat, please see the website at http://www.scrapateers.com/.
I've also had some big classes both at Busy Scrappin in Bellevue and Precious Treasures in Fremont. I love teaching at both stores. I have an advanced Cricut class this coming Friday night in Fremont followed by an all-day crop at Hy-Vee on Saturday.
Next up is planning a busy March, too.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!