Tuesday, March 30, 2010

APRIL CLASSES

Last month, I offered my first Cricut Design Studio and Gypsy class. I've been wanting to offer this class for awhile, but I had to figure out some logistics first. I had three students and it was a lot of fun. I hope they learned what they needed to. I am offering it again April 24, but right now I am only teaching it at Precious Treasures in Fremont.

If you are only interested in learning Design Studio, which I currently prefer, we can arrange a class session at my house located in south-central Omaha. I also can teach the vinyl class at my home. Just send me an email.
Because of the Easter holiday, a trip out of town, and the loss of a teaching location, my class schedule is light this month. But I plan to take that time to get caught up on my own scrapbooking and plan some new class projects. I also have lots of spring cleaning to get done. Anyone wanna help?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!