Tuesday, March 30, 2010

BALANCING ACT

Happy Spring, fellow scrapbookers and crafters! I hope you are all eagerly awaiting Spring and all its wonders as much as I am. I am so torn this time of year because I want to be outside enjoying the warmth, watching the kids play and cleaning up the backyard and garage. But, at the same time, I long to be sitting at my craft table scrapbooking and crafting new spring decor for my house. Plus, I have all that other stuff to do: laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc.

How do you balance your regular life with your crafty life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!