Tuesday, March 30, 2010

HY-VEE CROP IS APRIL 17

This month's crop at the Papillion Hy-Vee is set for April 17 from 10 a.m. to midnight.

The Hy-Vee crops for the last two months were well attended and we had some new faces. To make sure everyone has a good time and feels comfortable, I am limiting it to 16 croppers at any one time. So, please email me soon if you want to join us, and let me know how many people are in your group and approximately what time you are planning to be there and how long you can stay. Remember, it is FREE to crop with us. Feel free to bring a snack or dessert to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!