Tuesday, March 23, 2010

IN FREMONT THIS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY

I will be at Precious Treasures in Fremont two days in a row this week, and I would love to see some of my old favorites friends and meet some new ones, too.
On Friday at 9 p.m., Amy is having her store's long-overdue grand opening followed by an open house. I will be there doing some Cricut demos and prepping for my Saturday classes.
Speaking of Saturday, I will be in Fremont again teaching a Beginner Cricut class at 10 a.m., then a Cartridge Club at noon. Then, at 2 p.m. is my very first Design Studio and Gypsy class. This class is definitely a work in progress, but I am looking forward to a new challenge in teaching Cricut classes.
The Cartridge Club is like a guided tour of cartridges that I think you will enjoy exploring. You may or may not already own them, but sometimes we buy cartridges and we don't know why. Then, we second guess our purchase and put the cart aside because we consider taking it back to the store but never do. Or, we see a cart in a store, think it is cute but aren't sure what we would use it for -- so we pass on it but always wonder if we should have bought it anyway.
This month's Cartridge Club feature is the two Paper Doll carts. If you've ever seen these carts in the store, you've probably looked at the back and thought it was only a bunch of paper dolls. Well, these carts have so much more to offer. I use them almost everytime I crop. Please come and let me show what you've been missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!