Tuesday, March 23, 2010

RAFFLE TICKETS FOR SALE!

If you know me well, you know that I am very passionate about my kids' school, Holy Ghost Catholic School in Omaha. It is a small school, we only have about 120 elementary school kids. But we love it there.
Being a small private school, we have to do a lot of fundraising. One of the biggest ways we fundraise is through our church's annual festival. During the festival in June, we will raffle off a Harley motorcycle and $5,000 cash.
The tickets for the Harley raffle are $20 each or 3 for $50. And if they sell enough tickets, they will give away two motorcycles. For more info on this, goto http://holyghostharleyraffle.com/.
We also sell $1 raffle tickets for the $5,000 cash drawing. The school kids are all selling the tickets for a chance to win an Ipod Touch and other prizes.
If you are interested in purchasing a ticket for either raffle, please email me. I will gladly mail them anywhere in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!