Tuesday, March 30, 2010

WIN A CRICUT JUKEBOX, DESIGN STUDIO or OTHER PRIZES!

Last month, a wonderful lady dropped off some donations that I can use for prizes -- including a Cricut Jukebox and a Cricut Design Studio software program.
I have decided to raffle off the Cricut items and some other nice prizes that I have. I will use the money to purchase more prizes and maybe snacks and other stuff for my future crops. And depending on how much I raise, I may donate some of the money.
The raffle tickets will cost $1 (yes, you can enter more than once) and I will have them available at the April and May crops. Feel free to spread the word to other crafters that you know, they can email me to buy a ticket.
I will pick the winner on June 1st, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!