Friday, April 16, 2010

DREAM JOB

A lot of you may already know this, but I just landed a dream part-time job. I have been hired by Provo Craft, the company that makes the Cricut machine, to demonstrate the Cricut and its accessories at the Michaels Craft Store in Bellevue.
If you know me, then you know that I love the Cricut. I have made so many things with it, and taught many people how to use it. Because of the Cricut, I have discovered my passion to teach crafting. Plus, the Bellevue Michaels store is where I started teaching Cricut classes.
The pay is good, and the best part is that they are sending me to Chicago with about a hundred other people from around the country to spend 3 days learning how to demo and sell these machines. The trip is all-expense paid and I am so excited. I've already used the Internet to find some of the other ladies who will be training with me.
For now, the job is only on Sundays, so I will continue to teach my private classes on Saturdays. But that may change if Provo Craft finds more places for me to demo.
Look for more details during and after my training trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!