Friday, April 16, 2010

GOOD DOG

At my crop last month, I felt drawn to crop some pictures back from 2007 so I could get that album done. It is one of my biggest ever, and it just seems to be taking forever!
Anyway, I had some pictures of my sweet hound dog, Dixie, to include in the book. She was 13 years old and we were facing the reality that she wasn't going to be around much longer. Some of my croppers probably remember me agonizing over that page.
Here is how it came out:




I am glad that I did that page when I did, or it might have come out much differently.
Our sweet puppy died on April 2, but I still have the memory of making this beautiful page for her.
If you are curious, I used Animal Kingdom for the puppy and Paper Pups for the pawprints. And by the way, Paper Pups is being retired so get it while you can. I will be looking for one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!