Friday, April 16, 2010

GREAT FIND IN THE WALMART CLEARANCE AISLE

When I am grocery shopping, I usually have a list and stick to it. I try not to wander down unnecessary aisles, hoping to avoid the temptation to buy something I want but don't need.
But today, I got such a good deal that I am glad I wandered. I found an amazing travel bag set with a rolling duffle bag that is just the perfect size for my Cricut Expressions machine. I've been carrying my machine in the box until now and it is very ackward. The set, which includes a full-size backpack and messenger bag, was originally marked at $40. I got it for $12!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!