Thursday, April 22, 2010

STAY TUNED

I am leaving tomorrow for my training trip to Chicago before I start my new job demoing the Cricut machine for the Provocraft company. I am hearing so many different ideas about what we will be learning and what we will be demoing when the job actually starts May 2. So, I've decided to just wait and see what they throw at me. But be sure, I will tell everything that I (legally) can when I get back.
In the meantime, leave some comments for me here on the blog so I have something to read when I get back. Maybe tell me what is the best thing I have ever taught you. I will pick my favorites comments and give out a little gift to show my appreciation.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!