Friday, May 7, 2010

FINALLY GOT A CHANCE TO PLAY

With my new job, plus my old one and my mommy stuff, I've had very little lately to do any scrapbooking at all. Tonight, I decided to leave the dust bunnies where they lay and play with my new Cricut cartridges!
I love the Limited Edition seasonal Cricut cartridges, so I splurged and bought two of them -- Summer Vacation and Independence Day.
Here is a page that I put together this afternoon and evening using the Summer Vacation cart and a little from Life's A Beach. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!