Monday, May 31, 2010

RAFFLE WINNERS

It is finally June 1st and time to pick the winners of my $1 raffle drawing to win either a Cricut Jukebox, a Cricut Design Studio software package or a big set of various stamps.
The first winner gets their pick of the three prizes, the second winner gets to pick from the remaining two and the third winner gets the remaining item.

So, drumroll please...
1st winner -- Anne Atwood, Bellevue
2cd winner -- Dawn Dworak, Bellevue
3rd winner -- Shelly LiaBraaten, Omaha

I will contact the winners within the next day or two to arrange picking their prizes.
Also, the winner who gets the Design Studio will get a 1-hour private lesson from me on using the software.
Thanks to everyone who entered the raffle!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Veronica & the generous donor. I would love to have the Jukebox. I'm really starting to like my Cricut Expression.

    Thanks again!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yaaaaayyyy! Thanks Veronica! I hope I get the DS and lesson... :)
    ~shelly

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!