Friday, May 21, 2010

SUMMER DATES FOR HY-VEE CROP

Since summer is so busy for everyone, I went ahead and planned June, July and August dates for the monthly crop at the Hy-Vee store in Papillion.

Here they are:
Saturday, June 26 -- 10 a.m. to midnight
Saturday, July 10 -- 10 a.m. to midnight
Saturday, August 14 -- 10 a.m. to midnight

The last few crops have been very full lately, so please let me as soon as possible if you'd like to join us for the June crop. I limit it to 16 croppers at any one time, so please also tell me when you are planning to come and how long you plan to stay -- but there is no restrictions on either. It is just for my planning purposes.

Also, I have confirmed with Hy-Vee that you can print pictures for 10 cents a piece and pick them the same day, if you are cropping with us! That is a great deal. Just bring in your photo card, photo disc, thumbdrive, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!