Tuesday, August 24, 2010

LIFE IS FINALLY SLOWING DOWN -- FOR NOW

The past few weeks have been nutty for me and I am glad to have my schedule slowing down just a little and probably just for a little while.
For those who know I took a demo job with Provo Craft, makers of the Cricut, I also took on demoing at Best Buy in addition to Michaels. That meant demoing twice a weekend, plus the driving and the reports. I loved it, though, and really enjoyed the Best Buy employess. My last Best Buy demo, that I know of for now, is Saturday and then I just have to wait and see what the Provo Craft company has in store for me this fall.
Not knowing my demo schedule until a week or so before it starts, doesn't make scheduling classes -- or anything else for that matter -- very easy. I am waiting to hear back from Provo Craft before I schedule my September classes here locally. I still teach at a scrapbook store in Fremont, Neb., called Precious Treasures (www.ptdiva.com), some private classes here and there and at a few scrapbooking retreats. I was even contacted by another store in Glenwood, Iowa, to start teaching there this fall.
I excited for any new opportunities to meet new people and share my passion for memory keeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!