Monday, August 30, 2010

MY CRICUT ISN'T JUST FOR SCRAPBOOKING ANYMORE -- WIN A PRIZE

The other day, I was thinking about inexpensive ways to decorate my house for fall. I got a picture in my head of an autumn tree like the one on the Cricut Stretch Your Imagination cartridge.
Here's what I came up with:


I put it into a 12x12 scrapbook page frame so I can change it easily with the seasons. Let me know what you think!
Here's the next contest: Give me an idea for the next season (obviously winter) and if I pick your idea, you will win a scrapbook goodie bag from me worth $10. Either leave your idea as a comment here or email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!