Wednesday, August 25, 2010

SWAP CRAZY

Have you ever been involved in a scrapbooking group that does swaps? Well, I haven't either until recently. And I am addicted. I love seeing what other people come up with and since my time is limited, I actually get more die cuts and other scrapbook elements that I can use in my projects.
I found a group designed for Cricut users on an online community called Cafe Mom. We are the Cricut Chirpin Mamas. Right now, I am working on a cuts for a camping swap and I need to get started on a Halloween one next.
I also am hosting a swap for the first time. I have always wanted to have titles for all six years of elementary school cut and ready to go, so I am hosting an Elementary School Grade Title swap.
If you are looking for a good online community with lots of different types of people who are willing to listen and help when you need it, then you should check out Cafemom.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!