Saturday, November 6, 2010

MY FIRST CUSTOM VINYL WALL DECOR

I love using vinyl with my Cricut machine! It is so versatile. I can decorate just about anything with it. Well, now I am branching out to designing and cutting custom vinyl pieces for other people.
This was a custom Welcome piece that I made for a lady named Renae, who I met at the Scrapateers crop back in October. She had bought vinyl and the 12x24 mat, but she didn't have a Gypsy (at the time, she does now) so she couldn't weld the letters together and make it one piece. It came out great! I think it took me less than an hour and I only charged her $7 for the vinyl and the labor.


I can do this, and much more, for you, too! Just email me at iteachscrap@cox.net and tell me what you are interested in having made.
Right now, I am starting to design some holiday vinyl pieces just for walls, doors, windows, etc!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!