Friday, January 21, 2011

CAUTION: BIG CLASS AHEAD!

I stopped into Michaels this afternoon to check on sign ups for my Cricut Basics class tomorrow (and do some shopping, of course) and was shocked to see that all 10 spots are full! I haven't taught a class that big in several years.
After seeing all the sales on Cricut machines during Christmas, I had a feeling there would be lots of people wanting to learn how to use them. I really enjoy the basic classes -- people are usually so excited to learn.
Problem is... there is a big snow storm on its way and is supposed to hit in the afternoon -- right about the same time as the class starts. This could be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!