Friday, January 14, 2011

CLASSES

Last night I taught an Introduction to the Cricut Gypsy class at the Michaels inBellevue, and it was the kind of class that reminded me why I started teaching these classes.
There were two students, including one man. And they were a hoot. Plus, my teaching skills seemed dead on! I have learned that I will have classes where everything clicks and others where I struggle. Last night, everything went so well!
And my thanks to Stephanie and Doug!
For now, I am teaching all my beginner Cricut and beginner Gypsy classes at the Michaels store in Bellevue. The cost is only $5 for either class. You can sign up at the store or email me and I will put you down. My classes are already scheduled there through February.
In February, I plan to start offering more advanced project classes twice a month -- probably one at my home and another location to be determined.
I also home to start teaching at the scrapbook store in Fremont sometime soon.
The advanced class will involve making layouts, cards or other craft projects and you will learn how to cut different materials such as vinyl, fabric, etc. I hope to have details on that posted soon. We will probably do vinyl first.
Oh, and I also am teaching in Lincoln later this month at the Scrapateers Retreat. For more details on that see www.scrapateers.com.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!