Thursday, March 24, 2011

ANNOUNCING SCRAPHAPPY OMAHA ON FACEBOOK

One of the things that I love most about scrapbooking is our ability to network. That's why I have started our own Facebook page, ScrapHappy Omaha
I imagine it as a place for members to:
--Post pictures of their pages and crafts.
--Announce events they are hosting or attending.
--Ask questions.
--Make new friends.
It is a closed group, which means you have to join. Non-members can see the group and who is in it, but they can't see everyone's post. 
Consultants from various home-based scrapbook companies are welcome to join, but please respect the other members and don't become high pressure. 
I don't plan to list my classes on it, but I might refer to something I am teaching. 
Hope to see you there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!