Wednesday, March 9, 2011

GLENWOOD CLASSES BEING RESCHEDULED

I know that everyone is complaining about high gas prices right now. I put $20 in my van yesterday and it only bought me less than 6 gallons! Because of that ridiculous cost, I am going to have to reschedule the classes that I had scheduled at The Shop Around the Corner, in Glenwood, Iowa, this month.
I am sorry for the inconvenience. But I finally sat down and did some math...
I only had one person signed up so far. The class is $10 per person. The store is about 30 miles away from my house, or 60 miles round trip. My van gets about 20 miles to the gallon. That means I will need three to four gallons of gas to get there and back. At $3.55 a gallon, that's at least $10 in gas for a roundtrip. I love teaching Cricut classes, and I normally would do it for just one person, but I can't afford to make a trip like that right now. Honestly, who can?
I am looking at Saturday, March 26 for the rescheduled date, but I will let you all know for sure when I have the date set with the store.
Until then, feel free to email me questions. And I will try and post some more tutorials -- stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!