Tuesday, March 15, 2011

LATEST SEASONAL CRICUT CREATION

I just finished my latest seasonal design that I hang in a 12x12 frame as you come up the stairs into my home. I did one for fall, one for Valentine's Day and now this one for St. Patrick's Day.
Now, I realize that St. Pat's Day is the day after tomorrow -- but I simply ran out of time. I have decided to start working on my Easter page in the next day or two so I can put it up at the beginning of April. 
For this page, I used the leprechauns and pot of gold from the Simply Charmed cartridge along with a clover from the Indie Art cartridge. I used a fairly busy paper from one of my numerous paper pads and added the green boxes to help the leprechauns stand out. 
I also used two different glitter papers, one green and one gold, to add some bling and make it all stand out. I really had a blast making this one. 


Here is a close up of one of the leprechauns:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!