Wednesday, April 27, 2011

GOT GLITTER?

If you are like me, you love the idea of using glitter on cards and scrapbook pages. But I freak out from confusion and bewilderment when I actually considering working with glitter. What glue do I use, how do I use it without making a huge mess, why go through the trouble? If those questions sound familiar, then I may finally have answers for you.
Michaels craft stores and Martha Stewart crafts have gotten together to create a class that shows people several ways to use glitter, what types of glitter to use and lots of tips and tricks for using glitter. Plus, you will leave with four beautiful glittered butterfly cards. 
The cost is $10 for the class, plus the cost of the class kit. The kit is $19.99 but you may be able to use your coupons to get it cheaper. However, you get several vials of glitter and other stuff to keep. 
My first Martha glittering class is Sunday, May 22 from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. at the Michaels store in Bellevue, Nebraska. I also will be offering it again in following months, along with several other new classes coming soon!
If you don't live near me, check with your local store. Most Michaels stores will be offering the same classes soon.

1 comment:

  1. This class is a great idea!!! I was just looking at all the MArtha Stewart Glitter I have at home the other day-- and I don't have a clue as to how to use it in a manner that will be neat and fun and help express my inner 'shine'.
    Looking forward to the class
    Roberta

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!