Friday, May 6, 2011

FIRST SCRAPBOOKING CLASS WENT GREAT

When I decided to start teaching the Spotted Canary School scrapbooking classes (formerly SDU) at Michaels, I expected that it would take awhile to find students for my first class. But I was pleasantly surprised yesterday to have three ladies showed up for the four-week class. One is a more seasoned scrapbooker, one has only done cards and the third is wanting some direction for a hertiage book she's doing about her parents, one of whom has passed away.
I loved having their three very different perspectives on scrapbooking. I am certain that I will learn as much from them as they will from me.
Last night, we mostly talked about types of albums, adhesive and did a little bit with matting photos. I am very big on matting photos, especially in white. I love the contrast that it gives to the other colors on the page.
How do you feel about matting photos?

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I have seen your post on the SCS site via email regarding your Cricut outline. I did email you at the address on your link, however, it comes back with an error. Could you please check your email and see if the address is correct. There are several instructors with requests for your Cricut outline.
    Thanks,
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!