Wednesday, May 18, 2011

GLITTERING CLASS

Even though I consider myself a seasoned scrapbooker, even I have techniques and tools that scare and intimidate me. Glitter is definitely one of those tools and techniques. That is why I was excited and freaked out when Michaels stores started offering a Martha Stewart Crafts glittering class for us to teach. 
Well, yesterday I tackled the class kit and it was very easy. A little messy, but easy. Here are the finished projects: 


Finished projects for the Martha Stewart glittering class at Michaels. 

I am offering this class for the first time next Sunday, May 22 from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the Michaels store in Bellevue, Nebraska. But other Michaels stores should be offering it as well. The class costs $10, plus purchase of the kit. The kit is $19.99 but you can use coupons on it and there is a bunch of glitter to take home as well as four completed cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!