Thursday, May 12, 2011

HOP ON OVER TO THE NEXT SCRAPATEERS RETREAT

Last summer, I was honored to be invited to teach at the Scrapateers Crop & Hop in Lincon. They are doing  the hop again, and they blessed me again by asking me to come back.
This year it will be June 17 & 18, 2011 at the Holiday Inn Southwest (just south of 27th & Pine Lake) in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Basically, the hosts invite four home-based scrapbook business to come set up tables and teach classes. Up to four make-and-take classes are free with your registration. The vendors also will offer private classes that require a seperate fee but usually include a more sophisicated project.
There also is a great crop going on at the same time. So you can crop till your heart is content or "hop" over to take classes from the vendors, as well as shop their supplies. We will have a representative from Creative Memories, Stamping Up and Close to My Heart.
I am the fourth vendor, and I will be teaching all sorts of Cricut classes. Most of my basic Cricut and Gypsy classes are among the free classes. My other classes include cutting vinyl and fabric, using the Gypsy for making your own wordbooks and mastering how to layer Cricut images.
For more details on how the Crop Hop works, please visit http://www.scrapateers.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!