Wednesday, May 18, 2011

MY FIRST BLOGGER AWARD(S)

I guess it pays off to read all the comments that I get on my blog. I just received a Cricut-tastic Award from two new bl0g followers! 

First thanks to Kathlee's Snippits and Cricuts for making me one of her 10 award winners for "newer" blogs! I am so honored as this is my very first blog award. Please visit Kathlee and give her some love for me!
Then, I got the same award from Denise at Life and Cards. Again I am so honored.
I started this blog mostly as a way to share information about my Cricut classes, but it has grown into a way to share my craft and meet more crafters! 
Now, I get to share this award, too. Look for my award post soon! 
Thanks again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!