Tuesday, May 17, 2011

NEW HALLWAY PIECE

As you may know by now, I love to create artwork for my hallway frame using my Cricut that pertains to the season or holiday. Right now, the St. Patricks Day piece is still hanging up, so I decided to was definitely time to do a new one. 
I wanted to do a piece for Easter, but I never got time before the holiday. But as a Catholic, we believe that this is still the Easter season. So, I designed the piece below to hang up until I have a new one ready for summer. That way, if I need a piece to hang between seasons, I always have this one. 
I really like how it came out. 
My latest Cricut-inspired home decor piece.
The verses didn't come out big enough to read here, so I will put them below for you to read. These are two of my favorites. 

But seek ye first the kingdom of God,
and His righteousness;
and all these things shall be added unto you.
Joshua 1:9b

 You shall love the Lord, your God,
with all your heart,
with all your being,
with all your strength,
and with all your mind,
and your neighbor as yourself.
Luke 10: 25-37

Enjoy and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!