Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? (PRIZE ALERT!)

I am currently planning my classes and events for the next few months, and I really need some input. Consider this my virtual suggestion box and your chance to help me steer my business in the right direction.
Consider the following questions, then either post a comment with your answers or send me an email. I welcome suggestions on things I can improve on, but please be constructive with your comments.
1. What new crafting techniques or skills would you like to learn from me?
2. How can I help learn that new crafting technqiue or skill?
3. Is there a crafting technique or skill that would you like some help mastering?
4. What is it and how can I help you learn it?
5. In your opinion, how can I make my crafting instruction and custom scrapbooking business better?

If you post a comment before June 15, one lucky random winner will win lunch from me! If you live local, I will take you to lunch. If you live elsewhere, your prize will be in the form of a $5 gift card from your choice of fast food restaurants mailed to your location.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!