Sunday, June 26, 2011

CRICUT 360

Have you heard about the Cricut 360 blog? Probably not, as it doesn't launch until July 1. But you can get a sneak peak and enter to win a Cricut cartridge if you visit now. Here's the link:
Cricut 360

Cricut 360ยบ is a challenge blog for crafty people all over the world who love using the Cricut die cut machine by Provo Craft to make cards and to scrapbook. Every week, starting July 1st, we will have challenges using the Cricut. Challenge will be posted every Friday, and you will have until Wednesday at midnight to add your creation.

1 comment:

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!