Thursday, June 2, 2011

PAGE SKETCH CLASS

I am so excited to announce that Michaels has introduced several new classes, including one that teaches scrapbookers how page sketches can make creating pages easier, faster and more creative. 
Below is a picture of the final result from the page sketch that Michaels supplied us. But I actually changed a few things on my own. That's the thing about page sketches, you can change elements to fit the paper you have on hand, the embellishments you have on hand and the theme of your photo.



Below is a sample of a page sketch, but not the one I used for the Michaels page. Sorry, but I can't find an electronic version of it yet. I just wanted you to see what a page sketch looks like. 



For the page sketch class at Michaels, there is a supply list that you will get before the class. But you are welcome to just bring any good coordinating paper pad and we can pick out other items before class. 
And the best part is that we will change the page sketch every two months, or sooner if I can help it. This is a good way to learn advanced scrapbooking techniques. 
I am teaching the Sketched Out class on Wednesday, June 15 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Michaels store in Bellevue, Nebraska. But if you live elsewhere, please check your Michaels store for dates and times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!