Saturday, July 30, 2011

CHALLENGE: CIRCLES!

Hello again! I had some extra time today, so I was able to complete a scrapbook page that I had been working on for awhile. Ironically, the page fit perfectly for the Fabulous Friday Challenge going on over the Frosted Designs blog!
Follow the link to enter: Frosted Designs Blog Circle Challenge
Anyway, I did this page mostly to perfect using the Center Point function on my Cricut Expression machine. I knew that you could use it for cutting your pictures into circles, but I had only tried it once or twice. As you can see below, it worked beautifully. I will post a video on using the Center Point function soon!
Here is the page:
This is now probably one of my favorite scrapbook pages.
I used paper from a Me & My Big Ideas specialty cardstock paper pad. It was a busy piece of paper, but I choose colored cardstock (Close to My Heart) to balance the circles and the colors. The arrows are cut from the Boys Will Be Boys Cricut cartridge. 
And if you are curious, I did my title using my Cricut machine and my Gypsy device. I believe the letters are the jumbo feature from Lyrcial Letters. 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout! Thanks for playing along over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout, love what you have done, and the colours that you have done the layout in are perfect

    Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant LO! Many thanks for playing with us at frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!