Monday, August 29, 2011

PINK PARTY CLASS

As most people already know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. In preparation, Michaels craft stores are offering a special class this fall called Pink Party. The class uses the Me and My Big Ideas Kit just for Breast Cancer Awareness to make a banner, a scrapbook page and at least 3 cards. I am offering this class at least twice in September at the Michaels store in Bellevue, Nebraska. The cost is $25 per person. 

Samples of the Pink Party Class at Michaels.
Pink Party cards
Pink Party scrapbook page


If those dates don't work for you, contact me about using this class as a personal party for yourself or a friend. We can schedule it when it works best or you. 
It may seem a little early to talk about it, but October and the Pink Ribbon campaign took on more meaning for me this year. A good friend of mine, and my favorite hairdresser, died this summer from cancer. Her illness started as breast cancer then spread to her liver. She fought courageously, but it wasn't her fight to win I guess. She left behind a husband and three sons, the youngest of which is not even 5 years old. I know this may sound weird, but I miss her the most when I think about getting my eyebrows waxed. We had many fantastic conversations while she waxed my eyebrows. 
Please take care everyone and do something to promote Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

1 comment:

  1. This is great, glad you classes are doing good. I haven't had one since October of last year. It does help that they never seem to be scheduled for sign ups even thou I tell them the dates. Oh Well, looks wonderful and look forward to making the demos. TFS

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!