Sunday, September 11, 2011

SIGN UP NOW FOR HALLOWEEN PAPER CRAFT CLASSES

I know Halloween seems like a long way away, and that's true in many ways. But, if you want to make Halloween decorations for your home or make elements for a Halloween party, then you'd better get started now! 
I now teach several paper crafting classes at Michaels designed for people who would like to learn how to use their paper crafting skills, and maybe their paper stash, to create some Halloween fun. 
The Tim Holtz Halloween Decor class is designed to introduce Tim Holtz products while crafting a fun and spooky banner to hang in your home.
When I am working in the aisles at Michaels, I get lots of questions about Tim Holtz products. What do they do? How do I use them? Are they just for paper crafting? Basically, many of Tim's products, especially the inks, are designed to give projects a distressed, antiqued look. He is the opposite of bling! And they can be used on so much more than paper. 
Below is a picture of the project for the Tim Holtz Halloween class. 
Tim Holtz Halloween Banner
I am offering the Tim Holtz banner class several times between now and Halloween. The next class is tomorrow, Mon., Sept. 19 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and the next offering is Sun., Sept. 25 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. 
I teach classes at the Michaels craft store in Bellevue, Nebraska at 15th and Cornhusker Road. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!