Friday, October 28, 2011

HY-VEE CROPS

Just a reminder that the next crop at the Papillion Hy-Vee is next Saturday, November 5 from 3 p.m. to midnight (or later, if you can).
There won't be a crop in December, so I'd like to get as many of us together as we can to celebrate the holidays a little early. I will be taking donations to buy us some holiday treats, from Hy-Vee of course, for us to snack on while we crop the night away.
The next crop at Hy-Vee will be January 21, 2012. For those of you who were at the last crop, or who I spoke to recently, we seem to have resolved the issues with the store and we will continue to scrapbook there once a month into 2012.
Please email me as soon as possible if you'd like to join us next Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!