Friday, October 28, 2011

NEW CRICUT MACHINE HITTING SHELVES SOON

Attention, Cricut machine fans! There is a new Cricut machine that will soon be available for purchase at retail stores, such as Michaels, and can already be purchased online.
This is the Cricut Expressions II machine.


You can read all about it on the Cricut.com website. But basically, the improvements include a touch screen with increased programability, the ability to also cut from Imagine cartridges, and WiFi capability -- which means you can use it wirelessly with the online Cricut Craft Room program.
These machines will definitely be a hot holiday item. If you want one, I suggest you watch the holiday sales.
I plan to offer classes on these machines in early 2012. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!