Monday, November 21, 2011

ADORABLE CHRISTMAS PROJECTS


NOTE: I feel the need to clarify that this was NOT my project,
 but one that I admire from the Cricut Blog. Sorry for any confusion.

I have to be honest -- I am already in the Christmas spirit BIG TIME! And I keep seeing adorable Christmas projects that I really want to make for myself. 
The Cricut blog had the cutest Countdown Calendar project online this morning! Check it out! And if you made it with a cookie sheet, you can use magnets and reuse it for other holidays, too. 
I am not sure that I can get this done for this year, but it is definitely going into the file for the future. 
But if you go ahead and make one, email me a picture and I will post it here.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your project!!! I saw it on the cricut blog and it's absolutely WONDERFUL!!! TFS :-)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the I Teach Scraps Blog!

Hello! I am excited to have my own blog site. This is way cool. I plan to use this site to promote my scrapbook instruction business, as well as pass on lots of scrapbooking tips and ideas to my family, friends and clients, both past and present. I'll also through a little of my personal life in for fun.Feel free to comment, ask questions, email me, ask me to post pictures of your projects, etc. Just let me know how I can help!